From April 15 to May 20 2019, I attended Rucka Arts Residency (pronounced “root-ska”) in the town of Cēsis, Latvia, and lived with seven international artists of varying art practices in a big old house. We hung out together, took short holidays in Rīga together, cooked a couple of feasts, and participated in each other’s art projects and workshops.
Our favorite place in Cēsis was Trimpus, a brewery and bar where they crafted the best beers in Latvia (I don’t drink, but this is what the other artists have claimed), and an amazing cola brewed from pine needles (this was my favorite drink here). Ever since we found out about this place, we came here almost every night that they’re open!
Artwork title: “Night Out at Trimpus” (2019)
Materials: Professional Grade Watercolor, Ink, Color Pencils, Watercolor Paper, Paper
Size: 8.3 x 5.8 in. (21.0 x 14.7 cm)
This is an original illustration on paper, and a Signed Certificate of Authenticity will be included.
Price shown is in US dollars (US$), and doesn’t include shipping and/or taxes.
This original artwork has been exhibited at:
2019 – Group exhibition “De/Constructing Perspectives”, Structura Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria
– This is an original illustration on paper.
– The artwork has been hand-painted on 300gsm watercolor paper using professional grade watercolor, ink and color pencils.
– All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
– Keep artwork in an area away from direct sunlight, as the colors may fade with continued exposure to direct sunlight.
– The artwork surface must be covered at all times, either by the plastic sleeve in which it arrives, or within a picture frame.
Each item is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
– This original fine art illustration will ship out within 24-72 hours of payment.
– The artwork will be packaged in a plastic sleeve, secured between foam or cardboard in an envelope, and you may get it framed however you like.
– All original artworks are shipped via registered mail through Singapore Post and a tracking number will be sent to you.
If you prefer your item to be shipped via FedEx or DHL, do get in touch with me. 🙂
Archival Fine Art Prints:
Purchase archival fine art prints of this artwork on Saatchi Art.
Commissions / Customized Artwork:
– Like what you see and want to get a similar original artwork made specially for you or your loved ones?
– Chat with me at email@example.com
Watch the time-lapse painting process here: