You and me
Were meant to be…
Most times what we’re in love with is just our illusion of each other. And when we think we have an epic love story, what we really get is two persons’ very different dramas attempting to make a big deal out of nothing. And distance makes the heart hold on to the delusion, all because we believed that we were of the same world, when in reality we were just worlds apart.
Artwork title: “Worlds Apart” (2014)
Materials: Professional Grade Watercolor, Ink, Color Pencils, Watercolor Paper
Size: 11.7 x 8.3 in. (29.7 x 21.0 cm)
This is an original illustration on paper, and a Signed Certificate of Authenticity will be included.
Price shown is in US dollars (US$), and doesn’t include shipping and/or taxes.
– This is an original illustration on paper.
– The artwork has been hand-painted on 300gsm watercolor paper using professional grade watercolor, ink and color pencils.
– All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
– Keep artwork in an area away from direct sunlight, as the colors may fade with continued exposure to direct sunlight.
– The artwork surface must be covered at all times, either by the plastic sleeve in which it arrives, or within a picture frame.
Each item is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
– This original fine art illustration will ship out within 24-72 hours of payment.
– The artwork will be packaged in a plastic sleeve, and rolled in a tube mailer, and you may get it framed however you like.
– All original artworks are shipped via registered mail through Singapore Post and a tracking number will be sent to you.
If you prefer your item to be shipped via FedEx or DHL, do get in touch with me. 🙂
Commissions / Customized Artwork:
– Like what you see and want to get a similar original artwork made specially for you or your loved ones?
– Chat with me at email@example.com