If your sky was your canvas, what will you paint on it? What will you create for your life today?
Everyone starts from the ground (or a little floating island). Some choose to remain sitting and thinking about the life they want, and end up going nowhere. Some take practical steps to get to a higher place, but there is a limit to how far they can reach. Only those who nurture their dream can rise into the land of the clouds.
In the land of the clouds, some paint their sky a brand new color but want it to stay that way. Some express their dreams and desires, but remain exactly where they are. Some continue to nurture their passion, and with a bigger dream balloon, they create newer and higher clouds, until they rise into the land of the stars.
For those who reach this space, their dreams and forms of expression are the realities that light up the whole universe. They are no longer just sky painters, but free to be anything and everything they truly are.
How are you rising in your life? Who are you being as you evolve into your greater self? What are you really living towards?
Artwork title: “Rise of the Sky Painters” (2014)
Materials: Professional Grade Acrylic Paint, Acrylic Ink, Watercolor, Watercolor Paper, Gallery Wrapped canvas
Size: 3 panels, ea. 8 x 16 in. (20.3 x 40.6 x 1.3 cm)
This is an original triptych on canvas, and a Signed Certificate of Authenticity will be included.
Price shown is in US dollars (US$), and doesn’t include shipping and/or taxes.
This original artwork has been exhibited at:
2014 – Group exhibition “Bricks & Clouds”, Claire Loves Gallery, Singapore
– This is an original triptych on canvas.
– The penguin characters are hand-drawn on watercolor paper using ink and watercolor, and then glued onto the acrylic painted surface.
– The entire painting surface is then protected with 2 coats of water resistant varnish.
– The painting will arrive wired at the back and ready for hanging. Framing is not necessary for this painting, though you may choose to get it framed as you see fit.
– All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by the artist (me!), and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
– Keep painting in an area away from direct sunlight, as the colors may fade with continued exposure to direct sunlight.
– The painting surface can be wiped with a clean damp cloth, but be careful when cleaning around the characters that have been glued on.
Each item is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
– This original fine art painting will ship out within 24-72 hours of your payment.
– Paintings are packaged in a clear plastic wrap, followed by bubble wrap, and then brown packaging paper.
– If you would like it gift-wrapped, I can do so before enclosing it in bubble wrap and brown packaging paper.
– All original artworks are shipped via registered mail through Singapore Post and a tracking number will be sent to you.
If you prefer your item to be shipped via FedEx or DHL, do get in touch with me. 🙂
Archival Fine Art Prints:
Purchase archival fine art prints of this artwork on Saatchi Art.
Commissions / Customized Artwork:
– Like what you see and want to get a similar original artwork made specially for you or your loved ones?
– Chat with me at firstname.lastname@example.org